We recommend » The 600th Anniversary of Jasna Gora Museum
The Museum of the 600th Anniversary of Jasna Gora, opened in 1982, presents cultural and artistic activities of the Pauline monks, guardians of this place.
The permanent exhibition consists of, among others.:
1) paintings placed on the walls which form the so-called hermitage part (painted in the Jasna Góra painting studio in the 17th century),
2) "Mensa Mariana" - the safety board that was used to support the Miraculous Icon. It presents scenes from the history of the Icon,
3) five robes of the Queen of Poland offered on several jubilee occasions,
4) a collection of coffin portraits, crests and epitaphs of metal sheets,
5) votive offerings of gold and silver from the 17th - 20th century,
6) a large painting showing the transfer of the relics of St. Paul the First Hermit from Venice to Buda, Hungary,
7) a collection of musical instruments used by the members of music bands of Jasna Gora first founded at the Shrine in the second half of the 16th century.
See attached multimedia: