Today: Monday, 23 October 2017 - 296 day of the year
Name-day: Edwarda, Marleny, Seweryna
Saint Patron of: St. John of Capistrano
Weather in Częstochowa:Monday 9C° Tuesday 8C° Wednesday 12C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 30; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 - to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of The Epiphany Of Our Lord (January 6)
- Easter (April 16-17), Corpus Christi Day (June 15)
- Pentecost (Jun 4)
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1)
- Independence Day (November 11)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
November 6 - November 17 the 600th Year Anniversary of Jasna Gora Museum is closed. Photo archive of the Press Office of Jasna read more »
Traditionally, on October 1 at 7 pm we started the October's Devotion at Jasna Gora. Every day, after 6.30 pm Mass in the Chapel of the Miraculous Image the pilgrims pray in the intentions they... read more »